A program of National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation ( NWCAVE) , Gift of Lift’s mission is to collect and distribute new and gently used bras to benefit women and girls locally, nationally and throughout the world.
National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation (NWCAVE) along with Robin Helm from Clark County Juvenile Justice and Doctors Allen Gabriel and Manish Champaneria of Peace Health Medical Group Plastic Surgery all came together in 2014 to revitalize Gift of Lift that the doctors had started in 2010. Since 2014, Gift of Lift is an official program of NWCAVE.
- Washington Secretary of State – Corporations and Charities Division
- Oregon Secretary of State – Registry #1002316-95
- Oregon Department of Justice – Registration: #47038
- Internal Revenue Service Exemption – Download 501(c)(3) Exemption Letter
- Gift of Lift Annual Community Report 2016-2017 (coming soon)
- Gift of Lift Annual Community Report 2015-2016 – Click Here!
- Dr. Allen Gabriel
- Spoiled Spa & Salon
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Ben’s Bottle Shop
- Elysian Brewing
- Shanahan’s Bar & Grill
- TriStar Family Chiropractic (Dr. Gloria Arroyo-Grubbs)
- National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation (NWCAVE)
Pink Bin Donor