A program of National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation ( NWCAVE) , Gift of Lift’s mission is to collect and distribute new and gently used bras to benefit women and girls locally, nationally and throughout the world.
Gift of Lift History
National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation (NWCAVE) along with Robin Helm from Clark County Juvenile Justice and Doctor Allen Gabriel all came together in 2014 to revitalize Gift of Lift that the doctor had started in 2010. Since 2014, Gift of Lift became an official program of NWCAVE.
In 2016, the Nonprofit Network of Southwest Washington honored NWCAVe’s program with the Grassroots Impact Excellence Award and they have collected and distributed over 20,000 new and gently used bras to women and girls in need of a Gift of Lift!
- Washington Secretary of State – Corporations and Charities Division
- Oregon Secretary of State – Registry #1002316-95
- Oregon Department of Justice – Registration: #47038
- Internal Revenue Service Exemption – Download 501(c)(3) Exemption Letter
- Gift of Lift Annual Community Report 2017-2018 Click Here!
- Gift of Lift Annual Community Report 2016-2017 Click Here!
- Gift of Lift Annual Community Report 2015-2016 – Click Here!
- Dr. Allen Gabriel
- Spoiled Spa & Salon
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Ben’s Bottle Shop
- Elysian Brewing
- Shanahan’s Bar & Grill
- TriStar Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center (Dr. Gloria Arroyo)
- Columbia River Mental Health Foundation
- National Women’s Coalition Against Violence & Exploitation (NWCAVE)
Pink Bin Donor