We have collected and presented over 20,000 bras to local, state, national and international organizations that provide hope. help and resources for women and girls. Bras have been distributed to nonprofit agencies in Washington, Oregon, California, Indiana and Internationally that help females who are survivors of domestic violence, rape, sex trafficking, low income, homeless and/or incarcerated.
We have received many post surgery bras and breast prosthesis and have worked through the American Cancer Society to distribute them to PeaceHealth Plastic Surgery and the Ruth J. Spear Breast Center / Transitions: An Appearance Center at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center to donate these items to women who have had breast cancer and/or have had breast surgery.
In addition, post surgical bras and breast prosthesis’ have been donated to Janus Youth, Kaiser Permanente and Legacy Heath Transgender health programs.
If your agency is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and could use a Gift of Lift, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-852-8019.
Local Beneficiaries include:
- YWCA Clark County WORTH Program – Washington
- YWCA Clark County SafeChoice Program – Washington
- Second Step Housing WORTH Program – Washington
- SHARE House – Washington
- Hudson’s Bay High School – Washington
- Fort Vancouver High School – Washington
- Evergreen High School – Washington
- Battleground High School – Washington
- Grace Lodge – Washington
- Stone Soup Community Meal – Washington
- Assistance League – Southwest Washington
- Addiction Support / 12-Step Group – Washington
- Rose Haven Shelter – Washington
- Tacoma Mission – Washington
- Janus Youth Programs – Washington and Oregon
- OSHU Family Medicine – Oregon
- Oasis Shelter – Oregon
- Women’s Safety Resource Center – Oregon
- Henderson House – Oregon
- Divine Threads – Oregon
- Free The Girls
- El Salvador
- South America